- Fiscal event likely within 100 days of election.
- ‘HMRC is not always right about what you owe’.
- 93% feel it’s important to support local businesses in December.
- Finance provider body urges change.
- Tax group urges HMRC to "do the right thing".
- Owner-managers express main concerns.
- Key tax considerations before heading to the polls on 12 December 2019.
- HMRC warns customers about fraudulent calls, texts and emails.
- Age and lack of confidence are the main barriers.
- New rates for use of company cars from December 2019.
See how we can help
Take a look at our extensive range of services to see what we can do for you.