The modern audit is becoming more a “corporate health check”
We plan our audits to provide maximum benefit for our clients.
We can tailor the audit to your specific requirements giving you the kind of business advice that helps you run your company more effectively. Our experience is broad and ranges across owner managed business, subsidiaries of international groups and liaising with group auditors.
We will report on audit issues and any matters which we consider will be of benefit to you. The objective of this report to the directors is to identify benefits by:
- Bringing to your attention areas of weakness in the company’s systems and controls that might lead to material errors in the future
- Providing constructive advice on the more efficient running of the business
- Introducing our other services which are able to make savings and increase efficiency in the business
As well as the audit we can also help you with:
- PAYE, NIC and VAT compliance and healthchecks – to make sure that there are no nasty skeletons in the cupboard and that everything is done right and on time
- PAYE, NIC and VAT planning – including issues such as benefits, subcontractors, working time regulations, pensions – so that you make the very most of the available tax breaks for your business
- Company and Director’s tax compliance and planning – to make sure you pay your fair share of tax, and not a penny more
- Provide technical and accounting support through the year
Josolyne & Co are Statutory Auditors and registered to carry out audit work in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales. Details of our audit registration can be viewed on the Register of Statutory Auditors under our reference number C005396190.
Over the years we have dealt with a considerable variety of businesses and have developed expertise in a number of specific trade and service types.
Please contact us today for a chat and to arrange a free no obligation consultation.