- 1% charge would apply to non-UK residents.
- Workplace pension scheme hailed as 'extraordinary success story'.
- Chancellor could upgrade Statement to full fiscal event.
- Interest rate remains at 0.75%.
- New measures could divert more investments to SMEs.
- 9 in 10 say it’s difficult to buy a first home.
- 35% don’t know if they’ll be ready before 1 April 2019.
- HMRC figures reveal 980,000 affected.
- Green Party provides last-gasp support for Budget.
- Tax return deadline is midnight on 31 January 2019.
See how we can help
Take a look at our extensive range of services to see what we can do for you.